This Academy is for the juniors – aged 6 – 11. Years One to Six. We meet at the MakerSpace ((Old Principal’s Residence) every Wednesday, 3pm to 4:30pm.
The Ten week STEMtastic Academy Curriculum program comprises of a series of Challlenges:
- “Scratch ” (develop the basics of block programming by creating digital presentations)
- “Light It Up” (solder a switched electrical circuit).
- “Chocolate Melting Challenge” (Build a solar oven).
- “Drag racing Derby” (construct a solar powered race car).
- “Shoot for the Stars” (build and launch a bottle rocket).
Students receive a Graduation certificate on MakerFaire Display Day in Week Ten. Parents/ Guardians are welcome to attend.
Bookings are being Taken for Term 3, 2017 (the final Stemtastic for the year).